Descubre Out-Of-State Tuition Awards at New Mexico State University, USA
If you wish to engage in a fruitful academic experience in the USA, this is your chance! Apply for the Descubre Out-Of-State Tuition Awards at New Mexico State University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Non-resident international students that identify as citizens of Mexico are only eligible to apply for this application. Bachelor’s degree non-resident tuition fee reduction per academic year will be given to the selected students as an award for winning this application.
- University or Organization: New Mexico State University
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $14,368
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mexico
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-residents, bachelor students, at MNSU.
How to Apply
Students must sign up on the university portal to apply. There is no separate application for the award. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Translated copy of an official transcript from an approved translator
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Academic information
- Personal information
- Secondary contact information
Candidates must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.75 or ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 1060.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning students will be awarded a $14,368 reduction from their non-resident tuition fee per year by NMSU.
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University, USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- Global Scholarship at Kent State University in the USA, 2021
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of Oulu, Finland
- STEM International Awards at University of Florida in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here