NSS Certificate Delivery 2021/2022: How to Obtain your National Service Certificate
Are you a National Service Personnel who has completed the mandatory service? If you are, this post will guide you on how to obtain your certificate.
Before you order your certificate, you need to meet the outlined requirements below:
- Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor of Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
Visit the NSS CERTIFICATE WEBSITE HERE to apply
- NSS PIN Codes for 2022/2023 National Service Enrollment
- NSS January Allowance Has Been Paid
- GES Recruitment of Information Technology Coordinator
- KsTU Certificate Collection Requirements
- How to Apply for Admission at UDS
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here