Nursing Training College Admission List 2022
Nursing Training Admission List: Management of the Nursing & Midwifery Training College will release the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the academic session in October this year.
Nursing Training Admission List
After-sales of Nursing training forms, a selection, and an interview follow then the admission list is released.
mohschools.edu.gh admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of the admission screening exercise.
How do I check my nursing admission status?
Is the nursing training forms out 2022?
How do I apply for nursing training online?
- Purchase a voucher for 100Gh from GCB or ADB.
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page.
- Enter serial and pin found on voucher.
- Fill form with your details.
- Attach certificate/s and photo.
- Submit and print-out application summary.
- Check your application with pin and serial
What are admission requirements for nursing?
- Minimum 28 ACT Composite score, or a minimum 1300 on the SAT score. …
- Minimum 3.8 or higher cumulative GPA (can be weighted or unweighted)
- 4 years of High School English.
- 1 year of High School Biology.
- 1 year of High School Chemistry.
- 1 year of High School Physics.
How to Check Your Admission Status – Nursing & Midwifery Training College
The Nursing & Midwifery Training College admission list will be successfully uploaded online once the interview process is completed, Applicants can follow the below steps to check their admission status.
Status checker portal
Fill in your credentials
- Enter your Application Reference in the field provided
- Then click the “Check Status” button to access your application status.
- Successful applicants will get an email or a text message confirming their admission into the College
- Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates on the admission list of Nursing & Midwifery Training College.
Download Your Admission Letter – Nursing & Midwifery Training College
Admission letters are issued to successful applicants by the Ministry of Health, applicants are therefore advised to visit the official website of the Ministry of Health know-how and when their admission letters would be ready for download.
- Koforidua Technical University Fees Scheduled 2023/2024
- FBNBank Ghana Limited Job Recruitment 2023
- How To Print Out Your SHS Admission Letter Online 2023.
- How to Check My BECE School Placement 2023
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships For Masters (ICP Connect) 2024
Share your thoughts with us at the comment section
- NMTC Admissions Forms
- When Will Nursing Training Colleges Start Giving Admissions
- How To Fill The Nursing Training Admission Forms Online
- List of Programmes Offered at Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives in 2023
- NMTC Admission Requirements
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here