Trustee Scholarships for International Students at Boston University in USA, 2021
Boston University is offering 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program for the academic year 2021/2022. A Trustee program covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
The educational program is open for those candidates who are going to enroll in an undergraduate degree at BU. Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
Boston University is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian but is historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
- The grant is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree program at Boston University in the USA.
- These are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Boston University in the USA.
- Boston University welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people.
How to Apply
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
Submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Trustee Scholars are creative and curious, rather than merely dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
A Trustee program covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees for the students.
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- International Scholars Award at Northeastern University, USA
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
- List of Universities with Fully Funded Scholarships in The USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here