International Awards at University of Paasau, Germany
Germany is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Germany, then you can apply for the international awards at the University of Passau.
The programme aims to attract international students commencing in the undergraduate and masters degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1973, the University of Passau is a public research university located in Passau, Lower Bavaria, Germany. It is the youngest university in Bavaria and consequently has the most modern campus in the state. It has four faculties and 39 different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
- University or Organization: University of Passau
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 ECTS achieved or in a master’s programme for at least one semester Minimum of 15 ECTS achieved
How to Apply
- Transcripts of the previous degree attended
- Copy of passport
To enrol at the university, aspirants are required to meet the university’s entry requirements.
Students must have completed their Abitur or a previous degree in a country whose language is a prerequisite for admission to the desired course.
- International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire UK
- International Awards at University of Evansville, USA
- International Awards at HafenCity University Hamburg in Germany
- Undergraduate Scholars Entrance International Awards with Distinction in Canada
- Emergency Grant for International Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here