UEW: Nomination of Students for the Spring 2023 Erasmus Grant
The Centre for International Programmes is inviting nominations from students for the Spring 2023 Erasmus Grant. This is based on the Inter-Institutional Agreement between the University College of Northern Denmark (UCN), Denmark, and the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana, The University of Education, Winneba is to select four (4) students who would be awarded the grant.
Interested Level 300 students with GCPA of 3.0 or better from any Department with programmes in Education are to submit their updated transcripts to the Office of the Dean of their respective Faculties on or before midday of Thursday, 10th November, 2022.
This is to enable the respective Faculties to compile and submit the same to the Office of the Dean, Centre for International Programmes by 3:00 pm on Friday, 11th November, 2022 for a selection interview on Monday, 14th November, 2022.
Dean, Centre for International Programmes
- UEW: Collection of Academic Gowns for 2022/2023 Matriculation Ceremony
- Update On UEW Matriculation Ceremony | Regular 2022/2023
- Contacts for 2021 Admission Enquiries at University of Education
- UEW Supplementary Mid-Semester Examinations, First Semester, 2020/2021
- UEW Call for Applications | Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund – 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here