UG General Criteria for Online Academic Registration
Online registration is a key activity that must be taken by each and every student at the beginning of every semester of an academic year, within the time indicated by the university.
Students should however note that whosoever fails to register online, must forfeit their eligibility to register for that academic period.
- You must pay the required minimum fee before you can register. The required minimum for the 2021/2022 academic year is 50% of the academic fee, details of which can be found in the Schedule of Fees.
- You will need your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN for Online Registration. If you do not have them, please refer to your provisional admission letter.
- You will also need to activate your UG assigned email account (the email address and initial default password are in your provisional admission letter).
- You activate the email account by logging in and changing the password to your preferred one.
Procedure To Follow after Meeting The Necessary Requirements:
Once the above requirements have been met, follow the steps below to register for the academic programme offered.
NOTE: You will be required to undertake your actual course registration after Orientation
- Online registration is through the MIS Web. Click here to access the MIS Web.
- Then click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Click on “Submit Registration”.
- Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”.
- Click on “Save and Continue” and (for undergraduate freshmen) register for GCCR101-General Course Confirming Registration by clicking on the small box close to GCCR101.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to view the course you have selected.
- Then click on “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee).
- Locate “Accept Registration” and click on it to complete registration.
- Click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
- LOG-OUT of the system after a successful registration.
- University of Ghana Procedure For Registration of L100 Students
- How to Access the Balme Library at University of Ghana
- UG Congregation – Options for Paying Congregation Fee
- How to Check SDD-UBIDS Admission Status
- How to Pay University of Ghana Fees 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here