Study in Sweden: SSE MBA Scholarship 2021/2022
This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
How to Apply
The application is made online, click the Apply here button to be taken to the application form. Please note that the form is in Swedish. However, the application can be in English.
12 to 15 of the applicants are asked to provide a full application, and 5 to 7 finalists are interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics. The jury selects the recipient of the scholarship.
The training starts on December 6, 2021, and is completed part-time for 18 months, in parallel with regular work. Study trips are also made abroad.
The scholarship application deadline is June 18th, 2021.
Visit the official scholarship website for further information.
- Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
- Ton Duc Thang University Offers 200 Scholarships to International Students for The 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Fully-Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships 2021/22 for Africans
- Fully-Funded Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021
- University of Oslo International Scholarships 2021/2022 for Study in Norway
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here