Undergraduate Admissions at BlueCrest University College
Applications are invited for undergraduate admissions at BlueCrest university college for the 2021/2022 academic year. Below are the requirements and how to apply for admission.
You May Present These Once You Present Yourself on Campus
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 copy of the applicant’s passport photo page for International Students
- 1 photocopy of birth certificate
- 1 copy of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- Payment of Application fee (non-transferable and non-refundable). GHC 100 for Ghanaian Applicants and $30 for non-Ghanaian Applicants.
Category A: Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holders
- Must have six (6) credit passes (A-C) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with 6 credit pass (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
Category B: School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Must have five (5) credits at the GCE ‘OO” level including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes in relevant subjects excluding General Paper. Category C: Mature Applicants
Category C: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st February or 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
- Must have credit passes in Core Mathematics or English, and
- Must pass a mature entrance exam in a general paper (including English and mathematics) and a special paper (to test standard achievement in subjects relevant to the programme for which he/she is applying) in lieu moderated by our affiliate University of Education, Winneba.
Category D: HND Holders
- Must have a Higher National Diploma(HND) or an equivalent diploma in relevant field with at least a Second Class Lower Division pass
- Must have at least two years post-HND working experience
- Qualified applicants will be admitted to level 300
- Category A, B, or C are still applicable.
BlueCrest judges all applications carefully and without prejudice. We are looking for individuals that have shown a dedication to effort and excellence in their prior academic studies. The processing time of the completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A phone interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at BlueCrest Ghana will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance Form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to BlueCrest. the e-mail address is [email protected]
- Applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
NOTE: Tuition Fees & Payment Plans – Download here
Submit your application online through the admissions portal.
- University of Ghana College of Education Admission Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- CKT-UTAS Undergraduate Requirements for the 2022/2023 Admissions
- AAMUSTED B. A. English Education Entry Requirements
- UEW Undergraduate Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Application Details and Requirements
- University of Energy and Natural Resources Requirements for Undergraduate 4-year Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here