Update On Re-Sit and Supplementary Examination For Colleges Affiliated With UEW
The Management of University of Education Winneba, Institute For Teacher Education and continue Professional Development (ITECPD), bring to the notice of all Principals of Colleges of Education affiliated to the University that, the Re-sit and Supplementary Examinations which was earlier scheduled for April 10- 21, 202023, has been reschedule again. This was made known in a letter-dated 3rd April, 2023 to all the respective institutions. The new dates can be seen below.
RE-SCHEDULING OF RE-SIT AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS – COLLEGES OF EDUCATION AFFILIATED TO UEW.
Our letter referenced /TECPD/REG/LETTERS/VOL.1/480 dated 22nd March, 2023 is referred.
Institute for Teacher Education and Continuing Professional Development (ITECPD) wishes to inform Principals Colleges of Education affiliated to UEW that the Re-sit and Supplementary Examinations scheduled for April 10- 21, 202023 has been re-scheduled to take place as follows:
- 2nd Semester Courses – April 17- 21, 2023 (Level 100 Courses only)
- 15 Semester Courses – April 24-28, 2023 (Level 100, 200, and 300 Courses)
This re-scheduling is highly regretted and we wish Principals of Colleges of Education to inform all stakeholders about it, as well as, the new dates for the examinations.
Please, above is communicated for your attention and necessary action.
See the Official Communication Below.
- UEW Supplementary Mid-Semester Examinations, First Semester, 2020/2021
- UEW Notice: Conduct of Mid-Semester Examinations For 2020/2021
- Update On Disbursement of Funds From SLTF to Teacher Trainees – April 2023
- When Will College of Education Admission Forms Be Out – 2023/2024
- Update on College of Education Admission Forms For 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here