70 International Leadership Scholarships at the University of Glasgow, UK
For assisting high achieving students from all around the world, the University of Glasgow is now accepting applications for the International Leadership Scholarships in the UK. Up to 70 studentships are available for the year 2021-2022.
The Scholarships are available to international (non-EU) students.
Starting a postgraduate taught Masters’s programme in any discipline in September 2021 at the university. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for inclusion in this educational program:
- The applicant must be an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- The candidate must hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme (September intake only).
- The applicant must be a commencing student.
- Candidates must meet the academic and English requirements for a Glasgow degree program they apply for.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- 70 Scholarships are awarded.
- Each winning candidate will get an amount worth up to £10,000.
- The retention of the scholarship for completed courses shall be subject to the issuance of a passing grade.
- The award is distributed as a discount for tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to this studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you incline this education award, you must apply for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow. After getting affirmation in the course programme, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Applicant must meet academic criteria and credentials.
- If English isn’t your first language, you need to show your English skills.
- For studying for the postgraduate degree, candidates are required to hold their undergraduate degree certificates.
You do not need Entry Clearance (a visa) to travel to the UK unless you are a resident of a country like Switzerland in the European Economic Region. Your passport or national ID card allows you to move freely through EEA states.
Unless you are not a national of the EEA, you may need a visa for studying in the UK. You can find everything you need to know about visas and immigration through the given link.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44(0)141 330 2000 or [email protected]
University location: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Start Your Application
- University of Glasgow Clan Gregor Society Prize in the UK, 2021
- University of Tasmania Destination Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
- Illinois State University Presidential Scholarship in the USA
- International Scholarships for African Students in Canada
- International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship at University of Wollongong, Australia
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here