Illinois College International Student Scholarships in USA
Studying abroad is the dream of every student. Better education is all students have ever wanted. Illinois College’s funding program is designed for deserving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is open for talented international students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the college.
Below is brief information about the scholarship. It is a guide that will tell you the basic needs and benefits of the scholarship.
- University: Illinois College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $20,000 – $23,000 per year
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
NOTE: Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application for Admission: IC Application or Common Application.
During the application process, applicants must provide the following documents to show evidence of their qualifications.
- official High school transcript
Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
Students enrolling at Illinois College must submit test scores prior to registration to assist in appropriate course placement. Illinois College codes: ACT: 1034 or SAT and TOEFL: 1315
Illinois College will provide an award amount of $20,000 – $23,000 per year to the successful candidates.
- Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at St. Francis College, USA
- International Education Student Scholarships at Fleming College, Canada
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Illinois State University Presidential Scholarship in the USA
- Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here