IIUM Endowment Funds for International Students in Malaysia
The International Islamic University of Malaysia has announced the open of its scholarship. IIUM Endowment Funds to provide financial assistance to international students to pursue their degree education in Malaysia.
Tuition fee assistance will be provided towards undergraduate or graduate programmes are undertaken at IIUM. Students that genuinely need financial assistance and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 will be considered for the award. Muslim minority students will be given preference.
Below is the description of the scholarship.
- University or Organization: International Islamic University Malaysia
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: 20th October 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at IIUM.
- The applicants must have a minim GPA of 3.00.
How to Apply
- One (1) passport size photo
- Student’s Valid International Passport
- Student Matric Card
- Course Registration Slip (SEMESTER 1, 2021/2022)
- Latest Examination Result Slip (SEMESTER 2, 2020/2021 and/or SEMESTER 3, 2020/2021)
- Applicant’s account number and latest bank statement (BMMB/BIMB/AMBANK only). Kindly ensure your bank account is ACTIVE
- Latest Parents / Spouse / Guardian pay slip / pension statement or verification of income declaration if parents / spouse / guardian have no payslip. Verification of income can only be made by the Local Authorities where the applicant lives.
- Recommendation Letter from Related Organization/Institution/Division or Kulliyyah Supervisor (for Ph.D. and Master students only)
- Recommendation Letter from Deputy Dean (Academic & Industrial Linkages) or Deputy Dean (Student Development & Community Engagement) (for undergraduate/bachelor programme students only
The applicants must hold an International Baccalaureate or a relevant bachelor’s degree.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- International Excellent Student Scholarships at University of Derby, UK
- Entrance International Awards in Malaysia, 2021
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at Otterbein University, USA
- International Student Scholarships at Loyola University New Orleans, USA
- International Students Scholarships at Hanover College, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here