New: Electoral Commission of Ghana to Begin Payment of Election 2020 Field Operatives
Payment Of Election 2020 Field Operatives to be done by 30th April 2021
The Electoral Commission wishes to inform all its Field Operatives that it is working with the Ministry of Finance to ensure that monies due them are paid by the 30th of April.
The Commission regrets the delay in effecting the payments and assures all Field Operatives that arrangements are being made to ensure the timely release of funds.
The Commission thanks its hard working and dedicated team of Field Operatives who lived by its motto and contributed to making the 2020 Elections successful, transparent, timely, credible, and peaceful
The Electoral Commission of Ghana:- pursuing Transparency, Fairness, and Integrity.
See the official release statement below.
- NABCO: When Will April and May 2021 Stipends be Paid, and Why the Delay?
- NABCO Trainees February 2021 Stipend Arrears Validation is Done, Payment to begin Soon
- When Will NABCO March 2021 Stipends Payment be Done? See Details Below
- GES Official Statement on the Postponement of Form 3 Students Reopening Date
- Reopening Date for SHS 3 Students has been Rescheduled for 5th May 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here