NABCO Trainees April May and June 2021 Stipends Arrears to Be Paid This week
NABCO trainees have been crying for the delays in their stipends over the past three months.
Most of them even decided to stop attending work simply because they don’t have money for transportation.
In our last update, it was said that the delay in the payment of the trainers’ stipends ‘may be’ attributed to the NABCOs verification exercise and the unavailability of funds for payment.
TodayA quick WhatsApp circular available sighted indicated that the authorities have worked together with NABCO to have all trainee’s stipends for three Months paid this week.
“Per arrangements made by your able authorities, from now through to next week Friday, you will receive all your three months arrears, all things being equal. Just go to work as you await your three months Allowance.”
From the above statement, it is believed that, if everything goes well as a plan by NABCO then trainees three monthly stipends Arrears will start to hit their account from today 1st July 2021 to 9th July 2021.
Stay tuned as we continue to give you updates!
- NABCO February 2021 Stipends: See when to Expect Payments
- NABCO: When Will April and May 2021 Stipends be Paid, and Why the Delay?
- When Will NABCO March 2021 Stipends Payment be Done? See Details Below
- NABCO Trainees February 2021 Stipend Arrears Validation is Done, Payment to begin Soon
- How to know if your NABCO Monthly Stipend has been Paid or Not
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here